Sunday, March 01, 2009

Paul's Birthday Party

Paul celebrated his 61st birthday over President's Weekend. Lots of fun with a longer weekend from school, Valentine's Day and Drew and Terese home from BYU-I visiting. I made him one of his favorite desserts, pear and blackberry cobbler for his "birthday cake." What do you give a guy who has everything? I chose Bald Guyz Headwipes for his sweaty head when we hike and bike ride and a certificate for a fishing license. We hike into these beautiful lakes and think, wow, we should have brought a fishing pole. Well, this summer, we are going to do it! Nancy gave him an adorable mouse pad with a picture of Jaron and Bonka doing karate and Drew and Terese gave him a Jerry Garcia tie. Jerry Garcia is a member of the band "The Grateful Dead" and Paul wears ONLY Grateful Dead ties to the temple. Happy Birthday Pablo!












No comments: