Sunday, March 01, 2009

Goodbye Purple Sweats!

These are my purple sweats I have worn on cold days over my exercise shorts to Jazzercise for at least 9 years! All winter I was afraid someone from "What Not To Wear" was going to grab me and put me on TV for all of America to see. They are definately not flattering and make me look MUCH bigger than I really am. I made a goal that if I could get back to 145 lb. (which was my weight when we trained for the Pioneer Trek) I would celebrate and buy myself a new pair of 2009 style "sweats." Well, I did. I reached 145 and here are the new "sweats." Actually I reached 145 a couple of times! Don't we all! Reach a goal, celebrate, gain some of the weight back, have to relose the weight, etc. So, in this picture, I have regained three pounds back, but am determined to work hard again and relose it. But, now in my new "sweats", I feel prettier and happier to keep exercising!









3 comments:

Nancy said...

That's a really cute exercise outfit! I like the birthday pictures of Bonka!

Sue said...

Pretty stylish! Good for you! You look great!

Gina said...

Wow Irene, you look fantastic! I love that exercise outfit.