
As sisters, we traveled to Zion for the Relief Society General Meeting held in the Conference Center. The grounds were beautiful with flowers and the day was sunny and warm.


We enjoyed the famous Lion House rolls and honey butter before the broadcast.

It was a privilege to be in the presence of the prophet and feel the special spirit of Relief Society and temple square. For a brief moment, we were Sisters in Zion.
4 comments:
Looks like fun - wish we could have been there. I heard it was a good meeting. We have to wait another 2 weeks to see it.
Looks like you had a great outing with the girls. Sad to have missed it.
That does look like tons of fun. I'm glad you guys get together sometime. Sisters are great.
I'm wishing I'd have been there too! How about a Belnap reunion for just the women?
Rhonda
Post a Comment