Bonka and Grandma went for a bike ride and discovered an apricot tree that had been abandoned. Apricots are Bonka's favorite fruit. They remind him of his sister who gave him dried apricots for Christmas as he was growing up.
We decided to come back with our ladders and buckets and have an apricot canning adventure. Grandma wore her special canning teeshirt. She wears this shirt everytime she cans or picks fruit. Each stain is a special memory.
Can you find Bonka in the tree. He's wearing a blue shirt.
2 comments:
I have special memories of apricots growing up as well! We had a large tree on our farm and every summer we spent hours and hours picking (and eating) and canning (and eating). I love apricots!
The girls appreciated the "poop" picture. :) Kimberlee found Bonka!
All those apricots look delicious. Jaron repeated the word, "poop" when I read the posts to him. He also kept saying "Bonka" over and over again. Good job with the blog mommy!
Post a Comment