New Year's Eve day, Ed drove Paul and I to the northern top of the island to see Hedo Point. It's the spot where the Pacific Ocean meets the East China Sea. It's a breathtaking view of gorgeous ocean surf from a volcanic rock cliff top. On our way back to Ed's, we stopped at a farmer's market and purchased 2 fresh pineapple for 1 yen each. We used the fresh pineapple to top homemade pizzas for our New Year's Eve festivities! Yummy!!
Smiles from Nancy, MaryAnn and Ed too.
I think we had the biggest smiles of all. What was even more fun. We flew home on New Year's Day and flew through the international date line and got to have New Year's over and over again with every time zone!! Happy New Year's everyone!!
Smiles from Nancy, MaryAnn and Ed too.
I think we had the biggest smiles of all. What was even more fun. We flew home on New Year's Day and flew through the international date line and got to have New Year's over and over again with every time zone!! Happy New Year's everyone!!
Yes, I made New Year's resolutions. Did you?
No comments:
Post a Comment